
The Alhondiga. This is where the Spaniards hid out when the Mexicans began the War of Independence. Pipila burned the door down to the building, and so history began. I walk by it every day on my way to school.

teatro juarez
plaza de la paz. main center of town. my parents´ store is right around the corner from it.


typical style of guanajuato´s main streets and tunnels. my daily walk is much more populated and less for the passage of cars and more for the passage of people.

This was taken the first week we arrived at my director´s house. I mentioned the dinner we had and her amazing house. This was the only picture I could find, but it gives a little hint of the glory of her porch.

This was on the boat we had lunch on our last day in Mexico City. There were tons of boats in the river, and boats holding musicians and food vendors would grab onto our boat and we would trade their skills for our money.

plaza de la paz. main center of town. my parents´ store is right around the corner from it.


typical style of guanajuato´s main streets and tunnels. my daily walk is much more populated and less for the passage of cars and more for the passage of people.

This was taken the first week we arrived at my director´s house. I mentioned the dinner we had and her amazing house. This was the only picture I could find, but it gives a little hint of the glory of her porch.
This was on the boat we had lunch on our last day in Mexico City. There were tons of boats in the river, and boats holding musicians and food vendors would grab onto our boat and we would trade their skills for our money.
No comments:
Post a Comment